2023 Registration NOW OPEN for Board Members and Key Volunteers!!
If you have any questions about Board Member or Key Volunteer positions please email the President.
Please Note: This year we will require ALL Board Members and Key Volunteers to complete a registration form. It will help us manage and maintain the Calgary Police Service - Police Information Check (PIC) that we now require from all Board Members and Key Volunteers 18 years or older. Thank you for you understanding!
What do you need to register?
- Photograph of your Government Issued Photo ID.
- Calgary Police Service - Police Information Check. (UPDATED - JAN 12, 2022
- If you have a current PIC in the Calgary Police Information Check System, you will need to ensure you have enabled Centennial Little League Access to your PIC. Please NOTE - PIC's are now only valid for a period of 12 Months! Due to the change in the Calgary Police System we will NO LONGER be accepting Digital Copies of your PIC's.
- If you DO NOT have a current PIC, you can still register BUT you will need to get it completed before we can assign you to a team. Please email the Administrator and we will provide you with the information on how to get your PIC from the Calgary Police Service at no cost. PIC's are now valid for a period of 12 months, and it MUST be valid for the entire season. You can register without a current PIC, but you will need to update it prior to us assigning you to a team.
- In the TeamLinkt software please make certain when you are registering as a Board Member or Key Volunteer make sure you are adding yourself as the Registrant (and not your kids.) You may need to add yourself as a Family Member to your account if you have never had to use it for yourself before.