2023 Registration Opens December 1st for Umpires!!!
If you have any questions about umpiring please email the UIC.
This year we will require ALL Umpires to complete a registration form. The purpose behind this is that it makes this easier administratively for assigning umpires, and provides an easier communication channel. Additionally it will help us manage and maintain the Calgary Police Service - Police Information Check (PIC) that we now require from all Umpires 18 years or older. Thank you for you understanding!
Also - Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we will be announcing dates for our online Webinar/Q&A sessions around Registration and our Umpire Clinics!
What do you need to register?
- Photograph of your Government Issued Photo ID.
- If you are 18 years or older at any point during this season you will need a Calgary Police Service - Police Information Check. (UPDATED - JAN 12, 2022)
- If you have a current PIC in the Calgary Police Information Check System, you will need to ensure you have enabled Centennial Little League Access to your PIC. Please NOTE - PIC's are now only valid for a period of 12 Months! Due to the change in the Calgary Police System we will NO LONGER be accepting Digital Copies of your PIC's.
- If you DO NOT have a current PIC, you can still register BUT you will need to get it completed before we can assign you to a team. Please email the Administrator and we will provide you with the information on how to get your PIC from the Calgary Police Service at no cost. PIC's are now valid for a period of 12 months, and it MUST be valid for the entire season. You can register without a current PIC, but you will need to update it prior to us assigning you to a team.
- In the TeamLinkt software please make certain when you are registering as an umpire you are adding yourself as the Registrant (and not your kids.) You may need to add yourself as a Family Member to your account if you have never had to use it for yourself before.