Registration - Coaches
2022 Registration Open Now!!!
If you have any questions about coaching please email the Vice President.
This year we will require ALL coaches (Head Coach and Assistant Coaches) to complete a registration form. The purpose behind this is that it makes this easier administratively for assigning teams for the RAMP team app, and provides an easier communication channel. Additionally it will help us manage and maintain the Calgary Police Service - Police Information Check (PIC). Thank you for you understanding!
Also - Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram as we will be announcing dates for our online Webinar/Q&A sessions around Registration and our Coaching Clinics!
What do you need to register?
- Photograph of your Government Issued Photo ID.
- Calgary Police Service - Police Information Check. (UPDATED - JAN 12, 2022)
- If you have a current PIC in the Calgary Police Information Check System, you will need to ensure you have enabled Centennial Little League Access to your PIC. Please NOTE - PIC's are now only valid for a period of 12 Months! Due to the change in the Calgary Police System we will NO LONGER be accepting Digital Copies of your PIC's.
- If you DO NOT have a current PIC, you can still register BUT you will need to get it completed before we can assign you to a team. Please email the Administrator and we will provide you with the information on how to get your PIC from the Calgary Police Service at no cost. PIC's are now valid for a period of 12 months, and it MUST be valid for the entire season. You can register without a current PIC, but you will need to update it prior to us assigning you to a team.
- Respect in Sport - Leader Certification
- If you have a RIS Leader Certification please attach proof and ensure your RIS # is on your Registration.
- If you DO NOT have a RIS Leader Certificate you may still register, however you will need to get one in order to Head Coach. There is a nominal cost for the Certification, however we only ever require you to complete this program 1 time.
- Make sure you know your hat size [See below]
- In the RAMP software please make certain when you are registering as a coach you are adding yourself as the Registrant (and not your kids.) You may need to add yourself as a Family Member to your account if you have never had to use it for yourself before.
What Ages are in each division?
Review the chart below to identify your athletes League Age
What hat size does my player need?
Below you will find a sizing guide to assist you in knowing which size hat to select for your players in the Minor division and up.
Centennial Little League is proud to offer parents and coaches the Respect in Sport Program!
Each player will be required to have one parent/guardian complete the Parent Program and each head coach/team will be required to complete the Coaching Leader Program.
Link to the parent program is here:
Link to the coaching program is here:
Parents/Guardians will also have to sign the Parent Conduct form and Coaches will have the Coaches Conduct form to sign. These and other required documents will be included for you to read in the Respect in Sport Program.
IMPORTANT: Required courses must be completed BEFORE the season begins or teams/players will not be permitted to play.
Please note - We will be holding our Annual Coaches Clinic on April 6th this year. We will circulate more information and registration information for the clinic in March.
Additionally our Coaching Development Coordinator (Jeff Brewer) will also be holding a couple of other clinics on "How to Teach/Coach Pitching" and "How to Teach/Coach Back Catchers".